Join us today for a free, no obligation, educational workshop.
- What you need to protect you and your family during a crisis like Covid-19
- What is Probate, Why to Avoid it, and HOW TO AVOID IT
- How to maintain your privacy and protect your estate if you become Disabled
- What does a Power of Attorney do, why you need one, and Why not all Powers of Attorney work
- How to protect your child’s inheritance from lawsuits, divorces, and other creditors
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts
This is an educational workshop, it should last a little over an hour with time for Q&A with the attorney afterwards. Reservations are required, even for the webinar.
Please provide a phone number where we can leave a friendly reminder before the workshop.
Creating a lasting estate plan, to protect you and your family, is a comprehensive process. By attending our workshop you will be better educated on how to plan your estate, and you will be one step closer to providing peace of mind to you and your family.