Free, No Obligation, Educational Workshops
Join us today for a free, no obligation, educational workshop.
Learn the steps necessary to protect your family and your nest egg.
Our Elder Law Educational Workshop will help you and your family learn the options available to help reduce the burden of long term nursing care costs. As well as, help you and your family plan ahead for disability events.
Our Estate Planning Educational Workshop will help you and your family learn how to properly prepare your estate to handle disability, death, and protect your spouse and children from creditors and predators after you are gone.
Topics to Be Discussed at the Workshops Include:
- Protecting your family and your nest egg
- How to plan for disability
- How to avoid court
- How to keep the government from taking your nest egg
- How to leave your hard earned nest egg to your loved ones in a way that is protected from creditors, divorces, and predators.
- Why most estate plans do not work and how to ensure your estate plans meets your goals.
- What is Probate and why everyone wants to avoid it
- How to make life easier for your helpers and loved ones during a time of crisis or death
- How to make sure your family knows what you want done and when is the right time to do it
- How to make sure your estate plan stays up to date with changes in Life and Law